Sunday, February 27, 2011

Introduction

Hi. My name is Josh. I am 28 and from Pittsburgh, but now I live in New York. I need to be honest and get this off my chest: I think about the meaning of life a lot. Therefore, I have decided to create this blog as an outlet for this pursuit. The hope is that by writing down my thoughts, they will become more real. Or at least I can claim that I've done something productive. But can I really claim that? Clearly I am not going to come up with an answer to the meaning of life, so really this is just wasted time or, at best, a form of entertainment.

But perhaps I will solve the riddle of the meaning of life, in which case, many years from now, when we are all dead and no one remembers that we ever existed, someone might be able to look back on the Age of the Internet and say, "wow, the internet really wasn't all that bad, someone figured out what the meaning of life is through his blog writing!" This individual will then shrug and go back to watching sports or American Idol.

No comments:

Post a Comment